Monday, November 30, 2009

Family I'm Thankful for.

I am so pleased to have photographed this family.  Why, you ask?  It's because I give thanks to the time given by the Mom you see here along with her Mom, not pictured.  For the past year and a half, they helped me take care of my Dad and became part of his primary care.  She has been a friend for about 10 years now, but I am forever grateful to have had them both in mine and my Dad's life.  I hope that I can give them pictures that last a lifetime, just as they have given me the gratitude I will have for them for the rest of my life.  God Bless this Family!!




1 comment:

  1. So sweet and special to have a family that went out of their way to help your Daddy. I am sure that the portraits you have created of their family will be treasured for many, many years.
    -Rebeca

    ReplyDelete