Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On the brink of 7 Months!! // Houston Children's Photographer

So I'm 3 days away from my 7 month Celebration.  I've always slept through the night, so no change there, but...I have been eating a lot of baby food and cereal.  I just last night started to move backwards, so...look out, I should be crawling here really soon.  I actually stood on my knees and went backwards.  It was a small move, but I did it.  Oh, and I think I'm doomed to be behind a camera for the rest of my life.  I may not appreciate it now, but I know I will when I get older.   




2 comments:

  1. When do you pierce her ears?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling she is right...she will always be in front of the camera!
    Watch out, once they start moving you spend the next 3 years running after them.

    ReplyDelete