Monday, March 15, 2010

5 Days and I'll be 8 months Old!! // Houston Children's Photographer

I've been a bit grumpy lately, but I finally have a single tooth that you can not only feel, but see.  It sticks out so hopefully one day soon my Mommy will be able to show  you.   I haven't started crawling yet, but I can sure maneuver my way around.  Today was a great day at the park and shopping with Mommy and Daddy was so much fun.  I got an addition to my stroller, a travel cot, and a new car seat that will hold me up to 65lbs.  I Love shopping at USA Baby...er.. well uh my Mommy does!!  I hear the Easter Bunny is around the corner, and can't wait to see those egss that I keep hearing about.  
.
                                             "Ugh, I'm ready to go home now Mommy"

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. Looks like John to me. Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed spending time with my niece this past weekend! What a cutie!!
    Love,
    Auntie Cherish

    ReplyDelete