Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9 1/2 Months Old! // Children's Houston Photographer

I just keep getting bigger and bigger, in fact, almost everyone that sees me comments on how healthy I look.  I think that's just a nice way of people telling me that I look plump or that I'm a big size for 9 1/2 months.  I do weigh in a whopping 24.14 lbs.   I guess breast milk does a body too good.   I've been crawling now for 2 1/2 weeks and I've mastered crawling my kitchen and living room area.  I love it when anyone holds my hands and helps me walk, cuz that's what I plan to do next.  Look out world, I'm gonna run you down.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby, your mom would've been very happy to see such a beutiful grandchild.
    Beautiful pictures.

    Cousin Jaime Bustillo-Pon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany and EricMay 20, 2010 at 4:55 AM

    Wow, she is so beautiful!! I can definitely see how you have a blast with her!

    ReplyDelete