Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm feeling much better! // Children's Houston Photographer

Thanks Grandma!!  I appreciate  you being persistent about me going to the doctor and then taking care of me after you found out what was wrong.  I couldn't believe I had gained weight from my last visit 2 weeks prior.  I'm now 19lbs 1 oz.   I feel so much better and I loved spending time with you this past week.  You took such good care of me and it made my mommy feel such at ease.  I love you!!  Just think in 9 days, I'll be 6 months old.  I can't wait...





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby girl! A get together soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to see her feeling so much better. Such a beautiful girl. Even sick she was our angel, just a little fussy when most other babies woud be impossible to comfort. Believe me, I know. Love you little doodle. Keep getting better. Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a beauty! This is the first time she gets sick on you... and this is how we as parents learn the signs... keep taking care of her, especially during this cold weather!

    ReplyDelete