Monday, January 4, 2010

Work? - What? // Houston Children's Photographer

My Mommy has had the pleasure of taking 3 months off to take care of me + an additional 2 months of vacation that only required my Mommy to work 2 days out of the week.  I have loved spending time with her and my Daddy, but today she sat me down and told me the most horrible news that I have heard in my ENTIRE life: 

Mommy: "Serenity,  Mommy has something to tell you."
Serenity: "Yes Mommy, what is it?"


Mommy: "I have to go back to work full time this week, which means I can't stay with you as much as you have been used to." "You know you mean the world to me, but sometimes we have to do things in life that don't make us happy. "  "I love you my little Sweet Pea."

Serenity: "No-ooooooooooooo, please don't go back to work full time, I promise I'll be good"



4 comments:

  1. How mean. Next you'll be telling her
    she can't have a new dress, or cell phone,
    or DATE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, what she really wants is a brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Katherine, I'm sure you said it in the nicest tone, but still, the news wasn't what she wanted to hear. -Rebeca

    ReplyDelete